Well, I think my friend Kayla (my very first roomie at college!) is right, I need to post a pregnant picture- so here they are. ALL the girls on our team are pregnant, which is crazy, but really fun! I'm due in 2 1/2 weeks (obviously hoping to go earlier than that!), Erin is due Feb. 8, Rachel and Caitlin are both due in May. You might keep Caitlin in your prayers because she has had some pretty serious problems/complications already and is currently on strict bed rest. So today we all went to her house and had lunch and enjoyed visiting together.


And I know this is not a good picture, but Jay took it while I was just standing in their kitchen and I think it accurately displays how tired/big/uncomfortable I feel :)
Monday, December 15, 2008
Pregnant Girls
Posted by Kacie at 11:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
kacie - i love the pregnant pictures! thank you for putting them up here! you honestly look great pregnant...i know you don't feel like it but you look beautiful! it is getting so close to delivery time!!!! love and miss you! ash
i totally agree w/ ashley!! you look beautiful!!!! thanks for sharing:) that is CRAZY that all the girls are pregnant! will be so fun for you guys and the kids! love you and miss you!!!
OH MY GOSH!!!! You have got to be the CUTEST pregnant girl I have ever seen! I know you're miserable, but seriously, anyone who looks that good, and still finds time to accessorize when you are due in 2 weeks... dang that deserves an award! We can't wait to hear to exciting news that he's here! Love you guys so much... thanks for the pics! :)
Ah you all are precious! I will pray for you and for your friend on bed rest... I understand how hard that is, been there done that!
ha! I am obsessed! That last pic is such a photo essay or something - It just captures everything in your face. I still love the outfit and you are really almost there. Love you so much
Kacie what a blast... stopping by your blog tonight and getting to see such a treat...all pregnant!!! Lifting you all in prayers as you start this next phase of parenthood... having your "Japanese" babies ha!
Love the photos and miss you lots. Merry Christmas
Pam
You are beautiful! can't wait to meet the new bundle this summer... maybe we'll be neighbors even closer than we thought. :-) enjoy kayla's visit!
love and miss you guys!
heather
Post a Comment