BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Luke's Prayer in Japanese

This is Luke's prayer before the meal. He goes on after the prayer to tell about the different kinds of food we were serving since most of them had never eaten anything like the stuff we had!

6 comments:

Tara said...

How neat! God is so good and I am so impressed with his language abilities!

Praying for you all! Hope your pregnancy is going well kacie, I love seeing how much longer you have on your blog. Not too much longer.. Happy Holidays!

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacob and Ashley Eitel said...

Luke this is awesome! I have no idea what you are saying but it so neat to hear you speaking Japanese! What an awesome Thanksgiving! Kacie, love and miss you!!!

Sara said...

YES!!! i've been dying to hear the japanese!! luke, that was AWESOME!!! you guys are doing such great work--we're so proud of you!!! love you all!!

Francie Roseen said...

I'm impressed, Luke!!(-:

Grable Family said...

WOW. way to go, luke! how much of a blessing for you to pick up the language! i had no idea what you were saying, but it sounded great. :-)