The other day we got a box in the mail from my aunt Carolyn, uncle Maurice, and my cousin Miranda and her husband Brent. It was a GREAT box full of very fun things, including some new games/toys for Sterling. So the pictures below are all of him playing with his new things. He got a candy land game, which is the video below. It's hilarious because it shows just about how long Sterling could play before he was ready to just win :)



Wednesday, December 10, 2008
New Toys
Posted by Kacie at 3:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love it! :)
I'm so glad he loved the package!
That's awesome! I love how patient Luke is with him! Regan and Sterling would have SO much fun together. Praying for you guys and Kacie, I want to see a pregnant picture! Love ya, Kayla
Post a Comment