Yep, we're having another boy! We went to the Dr. today and he did an ultrasound. He actually said he was "pretty sure" it was a boy (and we got to see the image) but he also said he would check again next month just to be sure. So it appears as if I'm going to be seriously outnumbered in this family, especially after our adoption!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is exciting news! Can we see some pregnant pictures of you?? I am sure you look adorable! I love and miss you all!!!
oh kacie, you are going to be outnumbered, but HOW FUN!:) love you guys!!!
Congrads to you and your all boy family. That is very exciting. Kallie is really missing Sterling. She loves seeing pictures of him. Love you
Congrats on the baby boy!
Congrats Luke and Kacie! We have our share of grandsons and would not trade them for the world. What a blessed gift from God!!! After four boys, we will be welcoming our first two granddaughters. Josh/Lea are expecting a girl in August and Clint/Alisha are expecting a girl in December. I finally get to buy pink. YEAH!!! I guess third time was a charm for Alisha so if you want a girl, hang in there. At least your boys will be spread out. Alisha is going to be one busy mom (Gavin turns 2 on Aug. 29 -- Gunner turns 1 on Sept. 16 -- baby girl due Dec. 23). Have you been feeling well? Hope everybody is well. Take care and again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment