BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 4th Weekend

Here are some pics from our "holiday" weekend which isn't actually a holiday here in Japan, of course. So we celebrated with our team and on our own. We went to a park on Friday afternoon and had a picnic, but it was SOOO hot and sticky and there were mosquitoes everywhere. We stayed for a while then we all went back to Nick and Rachel's to hang out all together. Before we even got to the park though, Sterling fell asleep in his stroller with both of his favorite toy trucks in his hands, which I just thought was pretty cute. It was actually a bad day for him because I forgot his pig which he ALWAYS has when he naps. So it took him over an hour to get to sleep because he didn't have the pig's tail to play with.


Brayden, Sterling and Owen


On Saturday we played in the water with the neighbor girls. It was so much fun to play and splash and we were again grateful for our little yard!

This was Sterling and Luke on Saturday or Sunday afternoon, I can't remember which. But I do know they were watching baseball and eating soybeans and having a coke, which I just thought was too funny-- like a couple of old friends or something.

1 comments:

Tammy said...

looks like you've been having fun!:) i LOVE luke and sterling's hats!.. which also reminds me... did i tell you guys that zion is a self-proclaimed cubs fan now?? so, i decided that i'm one too!! so, we have a rivalry in our family--shane and paige are still cardinal fans:) we're all going to fight for maddox!! it's fun:) love you guys!! (this is sara again!:)