BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 21, 2008

The Pool and Muffins

I've been taking Sterling to the pool on the days that I don't have my tutoring, and Luke goes with us on the weekends. We've been having a fun time. It's pretty busy on the weekends (when these pics were taken) but during the week when we go, we're sometimes the only ones there! The next three pictures are from the park/pool. I let him ride his bike from the parking lot and around the park a little before and after swimming. The slide is one of his favorite things to do at the pool, along with jumping in from the side.



This is when he was coloring a picture one evening. I caught him sticking out his tongue in concentration.

Thanks to Uncle Brian, Aunt Erin and cousins Alexis and Ava! They sent us muffin mix and we made them the other morning. They were SOOOOO good! Sterling ate 3! He would have eaten them all if I'd have let him! Thank you guys- and to everyone who has been so kind to us by sending us special things from America that we miss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just thought I would let you all know that I love checking your blog...I do it almost everyday. Thanks for the pics and videos, they are all so cute. And like others of said it's great seeing what your up to and hearing your voices. I'm praying for you all often.

~Tracy Theissen

Erin said...

I am so glad you enjoyed the package. I wish we could send more. That water park looks like lots of fun. I'm sure Ava would love swimming and playing with Sterling.
We miss you guys. Take care.