BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 26, 2008

New Videos

Potty Training....
So, just to clear the question of which of the Chase/Wood kids (of the four born in 2006) is potty trained first, Sterling wins :) He's been potty trained for over a month now- it actually was when my parents came to visit that he really picked it up and for real went with underwear all day every day. Now, he even naps without his diaper, although he does still sleep at night in one. Every once in a while he'll wake up dry, but he's not good enough yet to go all night without a diaper (which is why he has one on in this first video)
I took this one night before Sterling went to bed. This was one of those rare times that he was just sitting quietly and playing by himself on the floor. I think I was so amazed by the unusual sight of him playing so nicely and quietly that I had to get it on video!


And this one was from the other night when Luke and Sterling were playing baseball. He was being funny and trying to repeat everything Luke said.

4 comments:

Eric Rath said...

Oh my goodness, that second video is hilarious!! Maybe he'll be a better coach than player...? :) We're praying for ya'll... love ya!

Unknown said...

I love the clarification that you posted several hours after I first saw the video. Yes, I stalk you guys on here. Love you.

Kacie said...

ok, yes, so I've had to do clarifications because I didn't want zion or alexis to feel like i forgot that they've both been potty trained for quite some time...and I had originally put just "chase kids" because it's the 4 chase sibling's kids...but of course sara's kids are Wood's and so I needed to add that clarification too...
I just want to get things right, okay! LOL

Sara said...

YEAH STERLING!!!! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU FOR BEING SUCH A BIG BOY AND WEARING UNDERWEAR!!!! (seriously, can sterling come help paige, please??!!!...) i missed your having to do clarifications--i've had to do those as well:) anyway, thanks for the videos--they melt my heart!! it's good to hear sterling's sweet voice and see him in action!!! miss you guys! and love you too! hope we can skype soon:)