BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Wrestling More

I took these two videos the other day of Luke and Sterling wrestling-- which they are constantly doing. We've finally gotten Sterling to understand that he can't wrestle with me, although he still tries sometimes. It's a lot of fun to watch them because they both enjoy it equally!

3 comments:

Erin said...

These videos are great. Sterling looks like such fun. I was scolding Brian the other day for wrestling with Ava, telling him, 'she's not a boy, you can't be rough with her.' He then responded, 'She's the closest thing I've got.' I don't think there's much hope of Ava being a 'girly girl'.
I hope one day we can visit you guys, but keep posting till then. We love you.

Jacob and Ashley Eitel said...

These videos brought a huge smile to my face. I loved hearing Sterling say wrestle. It was so cute when he told Luke to stand up...like he was going to take Luke down! Thanks for the posts! I love hearing your voices!!

jade&robyns blog said...

we love that, the girls thought that was very funny. Kallie misses Sterling a lot. She talks about him all the time. Love you guys.