BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 04, 2008

Nursery School!

I don't have a picture to post right now, but Sterling had a great first day of school! I actually do have video of us dropping him off and him playing a little, but honestly, I'm just too tired right now to go get it and put it on here :) But I promise I will do it tomorrow. I just wanted all of you who are praying to know that he did very well, and when we went to pick him up, he wasn't even ready to go with us because he was having such a good time. The only hitch was that he wouldn't take a nap there-- which means an extremely grouchy and tired kid here at home this afternoon/evening. So pray for him to be able to relax and take a little nap from now on, it will help everyone involved, I'm sure!

1 comments:

The Birt's said...

hey!! sterling is good at the forward rolls! i think you should definetly put him in a gymnastics class or thaikwando type of class! thats great that he had a good time at school. All of us have been praying for him. Next time we will pray harder for the nap thing.
I cant wait to see you guys!!love you!
Kara