There is a really fun kids play place at the shopping center near us. Yesterday while I grocery shopped, Luke and Sterling played there and Sterling loved it! This was actually his second time to go because if I have a lot of groceries to get, I need Luke to help me take get them home. 



Yesterday Luke and I got to go on a date while Jay, Caitlin, Andy and Tony watched Brayden and Sterling. We went to the mall and had a great time and ended up getting donuts from Mister Donut while we were there. We thought it would be a fun treat to have for breakfast this morning. So I took pictures of the boys eating them, but it turned out that they were really gross! They were hard and tasted like they had colored crisco on top of them instead of icing...Not anything like donuts in America, that's for sure!

Saturday, February 16, 2008
Play place at Wing Town
Posted by Kacie at 10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
These are so cute! I'm glad you guys went on a date. Let's chat soon. xxx
I love the many faces of Sterling! Hope you guys are doing well, I haven't talked to you in a while. I want to know how you liked your package!! :) Miss you and love you even more!
Kayla
Your son is so stinkin' cute!! I love the pics of him and luke eating the gross donuts. have a great week!
that play place looks AWESOME!! that's fun that sterling and luke can play while you grocery shop.... i should take a picture of what we look like when i grocery shop!! two in the cart and zion walking close by (for the most part) except when he gets brave! me, trying to stuff as much around maddox's car seat as i can and hoping paige won't open everything within her reach!! comical, i'm sure.... love you guys and miss you!! hope your week is going well w/ school--nice to get day off!!!:)
Wow, that place looks like fun! Your cousins need to come play with you there, Sterling! We'll bring our own donuts, though! Love you.
These pictures are great! That play area looks like such fun. I hate taking Ava shopping and I don't have near the obstacles that you do. We miss you guys and love you.
Post a Comment