Monday, February 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are Luke, Kacie, Sterling and Nelson Chase. Luke and Kacie are 28 yrs old, Sterling is 3, and Nelson is 8 months. We are currently living in Indiana serving at Greencastle Christian Church.
3 comments:
looks like he's having a GREAT time! glad to hear it!... he is SO cute!!!:)
I don't think you have to worry about him not being social enough! I'm glad he was so ready to have fun and let you guys do the language school.
He looks so broken up about you leaving him there... however will you deal with the separation anxiety? :-) Brad and I laughed outloud at that video! He looks like he's doing great! Keep them coming!
Cooper weighs 8 lb 2 ounces now, and I posted some new pictures, including some of Meredith Williams' (Turner) little girl. And by little, I mean young... she's 17 lbs and 4 months old!
love you guys!
Post a Comment