Here is a video we took at Sterling's party, enjoy!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are Luke, Kacie, Sterling and Nelson Chase. Luke and Kacie are 28 yrs old, Sterling is 3, and Nelson is 8 months. We are currently living in Indiana serving at Greencastle Christian Church.
Here is a video we took at Sterling's party, enjoy!
Posted by Kacie at 2:32 AM
6 comments:
I love it! That was hilarious!
oh wow, that was GREAT!!! he is so adorable!!... made us wish EVEN MORE that we were there to celebrate w/ you!! miss you guys and love you SO much!!!
bet the cake tasted really good!! i love spit on my cake!! hope everything is going good! miss you guys and love ya!!
He is just way too cute. Love you! xxx
I think that you could win the $10,000 grand prize in a funny video contest with that one. Too cute! Happy Birthday Sterling!
Love,
The Grable's
I loved the videoes it is so good to hear your voices. I am so proud of Sterling wearing underwear. Kallie doesn't even want to think about it. We wish Sterling a very late but Happy Birthday. So glad you guys got a car. Love you
Post a Comment