BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Park

We had a pretty relaxed weekend, but we got a lot accomplished, which always makes me feel good. So Sunday we took Sterling to the park to play, and as you can tell he had a great time. He went down the slides, he climbed with Luke, and he rode a ride with each of us too. It was a really fun afternoon and I'll put a video on later of him going down the slide.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could have gone, too! :) Sorry we got cut off yesterday - I am not sure what happened but I wasn't able to get back on. Glad you had a good weekend - Have a great start to your week and I'll talk to you soon. Love you! xxx

Sara said...

WOW!! what a great park!!!!... looks like SO much fun!!:) wish we could have been there too!!! sure do miss you guys and love you SO much!!!

Grable Family said...

Looks like fun! That slide is big enough for four! Tell Luke we'll be praying for his speech and that he is able to plant seeds in the hearts of the listeners. Good luck!

Love,
The Grable's

Anonymous said...

Love to see Sterling supporting TU! I'll definitely be praying for Luke this week and what a blessing this oppurtunity is! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!