BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Peek-a-Boo!



As you can see: Sterling has become quite skilled at Peek-a-Boo!

6 comments:

The Birt's said...

You left us hanging....did he poop or not? And was that sound what I thought it was? It was such an abrupt ending to such a fun game! At any rate, he is still so cute and funny. Love you all, MOM

Kacie said...

so yeah, he did poop, in his diaper unfortunately. The noise was actually Luke's chair scooting back from the table.

Powers Family said...

Oh my gosh! He is so cute! I wish when I covered my eyes nobody could see me :)

Unknown said...

CLASSIC. So classic. I love it, and I love your comment, Karen. I can always count on you guys to give me the best laugh of the my day. Love you!! xxx

Grable Family said...

I can't view the video for some reason, but i'm sure it's as adorable as the others! Glad to see you guys are able to enjoy some time as a family inbetween studying! I posted some new pics of Cooper, and though you'd appreciate his John Deere hat and teddy bear in his three month pictures.

love ya!
heather

Sara said...

and once again, sterling is the CUTEST!!! i LOVE his exciting peek-a-boo game!! arms stretched out and all....:) it's awesome! give that little guy a hug and kiss from us! love you!