BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Playing Outside

We're back to school this week, but we still have pictures from last week when we were on break that I wanted to put on here. It was such a gift that the weather was gorgeous while we were on break, but of course, now that we're back to school it's rainy and cold again. These first two pictures are from a morning that Erin and I took Sterling and Brayden to Minami Park to play. It is the same park that I posted pictures from before- there is open fields for playing as well as rides for the kids. Brayden and Sterling had a great time together sharing snacks and riding rides! I need to clarify- in the second picture we were not letting Brayden and Sterling ride alone, Erin just stepped out of the picture so that I could get a cute shot of them! The ride hadn't even started yet, we don't want you thinking we're bad moms :)


We've been playing outside with our neighbors quite a bit and these are two of the girls that Sterling plays with- Rio and Yuu (there was a third girl, Miku, that was too shy to be in the picture.) They have so much fun together even though Sterling is the only boy :) I have a video that I will put on tomorrow of them all playing together.

And these pictures are of us playing in our little yard! Even though it's small we love it. The Weltz family sent us markers, so we play with the markers outside, as well as bubbles that the Kendall family sent.


We went to a rugby game on Sunday to watch Tony and Mike, so this is a picture of Sterling and Brayden attempting to play!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are amazing! Thanks for posting more pics. I like your shirt. ;) Miss you guys ridiculously much.

Sara said...

SO great you had some nice weather while on break!!!!.... sterling and brayden look SO cute:) your yard looks like fun!! that's something we are VERY thankful for as well!!!... wow, rugby--that's an intense sport!! what did sterling think of it??.... love you guys and miss you SO much!!!