BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Random pictures

I took this last week when Sterling was wearing his underwear and riding his bike. It looked so funny and cute. He only has one pair of shorts right now, so sometimes he wears his boxers out as shorts :) And as he so often does, this day he insisted on wearing his rain boots! It was quite a combo.

This is our fish flag for Children's day, which is Monday. The fish represent swimming upstream and being strong through difficulties. They are supposed to represent the father, mother and children in the family. This week in Japan is called Golden Week because there are 4 different holidays and everyone gets off work for about 10 days...except us! We don't get out of school at all this week, but we get next Monday and Tuesday off. Hopefully we will get to do something fun on our 4 day weekend.

I just took this the other night because we were all watching a movie that my Grandma Nelson sent over to us (Cheaper by the Dozen) and Sterling fell asleep just like that beside Luke. It was really adorable, but I think it was only because that was when he was really sick :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

cute pics!!!! zion would probably go everywhere in his underwear if we'd let him:) love you guys!!

Jay Greer said...

that's really sweet... i love little sterling. I think the picture of him in his boots and undies is AMAZING!