BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

All Kinds of New Things





In the last few days Sterling has started sitting up and pulling up onto things...We are going to have to start watching him very closely now! It is really fun to watch him try to get up on his knees and then stand up- this chair is actually one of the few things he can pull up on for now. I'm sure it won't take him too long to master the skill and he'll be standing up everywhere. In this bottom picture he had a book of Luke's and thought he might read through it. These pictures were taken yesterday, but today he isn't feeling well. He seems to have some little bug. He's thrown up and had diarrhea- so you might keep the little guy in your prayers.

3 comments:

Eric Rath said...

Oh my gosh, ya'll, he is getting so big!! What an exciting time in his (and your) little life! I can't believe how tall he looks in that last picture!
Love ya, Kayla

Francie Roseen said...

I sure hope Sterling is feeling better. I see a little bit of both of you in the pics. I'd just love to give him a big squeeze. He's just adorable!!

Sara said...

WOW! i can't believe how BIG he's getting and doing SO many things!!! how fun! isn't it amazing watching them learn so many new things and discover everything! how fun!!