BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 18, 2006

Saturdays


On Saturday afternoons Luke goes to a nearby school and plays basketball. Sterling and I usually don't go with him, but this Saturday we decided to. Sterling thought it was all pretty interesting, but he quickly got VERY hot out in the Thailand sun. So I stripped him down and the top picture is how he ended up by the end of the evening. I don't think he's ever been dirtier in the entire 6 months of his life- he was covered in anti-mosquito lotion, baby powder, and dirt; from head to toe.


For the last eight Saturdays, Luke and the other missionaries have been doing an English Camp as outreach for the kids in our area. This past Saturday they had a party as a last day celebration and the kids all had a blast. We feel like this English Camp has been really good to get the youth center introduced to the kids and many of them have started coming during the week and on Sunday mornings. The top picture is a girl named Da...or Ta...they are twins and we can never tell them apart! They are such cute girls. During English Camp Sterling and I take a Thai girl from our church to her ballet lessons at a nearby shopping center. (Her parents are foster parents and can't take her because of all their other children). We usually walk around and look at everything and then get Starbucks :)

1 comments:

Joel & V said...

Oh my goodness, I haven't been on your blog for quite a few weeks since I've been busy with our new grandson, Gavin (born same day as Blake). Sterling looks like he has grown a ton but is still cute as a button. You all make such a cute family. Sounds like things are going well for you. God bless!