I got tagged by Kelsey at www.mkmfam.blogspot.com Here are my answers to some book questions:
Book that changed your life: I'm going to have to agree with Kelsey on this one, the Bible has definitely been the most life-changing and the one that continues to be. Others that have challenged me and changed the way I think about things would be Seizing Your Divine Moment by Erwin McManus, Desiring God by John Piper, Prophetc Untimeliness by Os Guiness and all of Gary Thomas' books (Sacred Pathways, Sacred Marriage, Sacred Influence and Sacred Parenting).
One book that you have read more than once: Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
Favorite Book Ever: That's an impossible question. But I really liked The Divine Conspiracy by Dallas Willard and Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky.
One book that made you laugh: Through Painted Deserts by Donald Miller. I'm sure there are a lot funnier books, but that's the last book I read that I laughed out loud at.
One book that you wish you had written: I don't have the talent to write a book. BUT, if I could, I guess I would want to write something fiction, like The Bonesetter's Daughter by Amy Tan.
One book that I wish had never been written: Christine by Stephen King. I read it when I was younger and it scared me to death.
One book that you are currently reading: The Wounded Healer by Henri Nouwen
One book that you have meant to read: Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes
Monday, September 11, 2006
Books
Posted by Kacie at 6:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment