BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Playing



Here are just some cute pictures we took the other day of Sterling playing with his toys. He is especially starting to like balls. He likes that it rolls away and he can finally chase after it!

6 comments:

Kelsey said...

Sterling is absolutely adorable - I'm sure you knew that, but wanted to let you know that we think so too!

Erin said...

Sterling's hair is getting long! He is such a doll. Ava's hair is beginning to curl up on the ends. I can't wait to get the two of them together. Actually, I can't wait to try and get all the cousins in a picture together. What an event. Did you get the pictures I sent? We miss you guys. Erin

Kacie said...

care, you can babysit anytime you want, but NO SHOPPING! unless, of course, you are shopping for me:)
luke

Kacie said...

I can't believe he signed in under MY name to write that kind of thing! No shopping??

Sara said...

Sterling is just adorable... what else is there to say, really??... Love you guys. Miss you. Wish we could be together right now.
Love, Sara

granny said...

Erin,the cousin picture is definately at the top of my priority list when they get back here!!! I am counting on you to help us make it happen!!!!! Do you think the camara can zoom that wide???