

We took three girls, Am, Ploy and Jume, from the youth group out to the mall on Monday. We had so much fun with them. We shopped around for a while, then ate lunch, went bowling, and had Starbucks. The girls had never been bowling before so it was a lot of fun to watch them try! Ploy, the girl in the middle had trouble even picking up the ball, let alone rolling it down the lane since she is so little :)
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Day Out with the Girls
Posted by Kacie at 6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Luke, Luke, Luke. What in the world are you doing with a Dodgers hat on??? The playoffs are nearing and it's possible that the Cardinals may play the Dodgers. Where is your loyalty man!!! I am going to send you a Cardinals hat. I can't take it any longer. HA! HA! GO CARDS!!! (Brian) Alexis is disappointed as well Luke. She loves her Cardinals. Especially Albert.
sorry about the disappointment, but it's one of the only hats that i could find to fit my head....ya know i have that problem since my brain is so big. hahaha
I don't know if I would go that far. All that air up there. Ha! I'm looking for hat to send you. Love ya. Brian
Post a Comment