
Luke decided yesterday that Sterling needed to wear a bandana on his head...I don't know exactly what prompted this idea, but it's cute! Sterling's new thing is sticking out his tongue like he's doing in this picture. I think it might be because he's feeling his new teeth. He does it all the time though. He is feeling much better today- thanks for the prayers.
5 comments:
I'm glad he's feeling better - it's the worst thing to have them be sick and not be able to do anything for them! I am so impressed that he is pulling up and crawling all over the place - I think he is really advanced for his age!
oh, this picture is SO cute! i love the bandana! not sure what prompted it, but it was a GREAT idea!:) he's is just the cutest thing!!! love you guys,
sara
Such a doll. I can't wait to see him!
I think this is my favorite picture of him! I keep coming back on just so I can look at it!!
I really enjoy reading your news and the pictures. I'll have to agree with Sara....Sterling is just the cutest! Glad he's feeling better.
Post a Comment