BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Headbutting


At Sterling's age it seems like he is changing so quickly and doing new things every day. A couple of days ago we caught his newest trick on camera- headbutting. He is doing it to Luke in this picture, but he generally does it to anything. He also likes to do push ups with his dad. Anytime Luke gets up on his hands and feet to do push ups Sterling gets up too and just smiles like he's so proud of himself for copying his dad. And for those of you who are keeping up with his every move, he just started crawling on his hands and knees (instead of the army crawl) last night (Thursday). Today he is moving so fast and getting into everything!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Luke, I bet he can do more push ups than you. Ha! Ha! Get that boy training while he's young. (Brian)

Kacie said...

You're totally right brian- sterling can. Luke's a sissy :) Just kidding of course.

Erin said...

I would have to agree Kacie. Luke you are a sissy. Ha! I am sure Sterling is strong enough to do pushups.

lukechase said...

hey kara, just wanted to say i was laughing at you that you forgot your username and password: and say that you were probaby ruminating a little too much....you should try and not do that, ok...luke

Sara said...

The pictures of Sterling copying you, Luke, are just precious! I LOVE it!!! I don't know how he does it, but he just gets cuter and cuter!!!:) Love you guys, Sara.