BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Situation in Bangkok

Some of you might be wondering what is going on here in Thailand right now. Basically, the prime minister is not well-liked here and the military has taken over and declared martial law, with the support of the King. We are just fine, we live in the outskirts of Bangkok and nothing is being done out here. Everything is closed today, but hopefully will re-open tomorrow. We will let you know if we find out anything else.
You might check out cnn.com if you would like more details.

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

I'm glad that you guys are okay - Matt and I were thinking about you while we were watching the news tonight.

Eric Rath said...

Kacie, be a good republican and represent foxnews.com, not stinking cnn.com. ;)

Susie Schulte said...

Thank God you guys are hiding out in the suburbs, I knew this whole "coup" thing had something to do with Luke! And the Rath's are right, nobody around here would watch cnn either.

Dennis

Kacie said...

okay, um, kara, that's because i picked it out for you! remember when i was home, mom and kayla and i went shopping and you didn't go. I wanted to get a shirt from there, and you know if you buy 2 they're cheaper. so i decided to just get you the same one because i didn't like any of the others. and then i went to the fair, and paige has the exact same one too.

Debra said...

I am so glad you are ok. When Shawn was in Iraq, I got so use to not watching the news, I never pay any attention to you but you will be in our prayers. Hugs to you and love your blog.

Debra and Hope and the rest of the Ridgway gang.